A Trust is a relationship where assets are held by individuals or a corporate entity for the benefit of another. Trusts can be used to hold a variety of assets including property, investments, bank deposits and life insurance policies.
Trusts are a widely used vehicle for asset protection and offer a great deal protection and security over your assets.
- Provision of professional, independent or corporate Trustees
- Formation, registration, transfer or termination of Trusts on your behalf
- Assurance of adherence to the investment objectives
- Assurance of tax-efficient operations
- Provision of bespoke solution to regulatory constraints
- Maintenance of the Trust’s records
- Management of Secretarial and governance aspects relating to your Trust
- Registration of the trust with the relevant local authorities
- Arrangement and facilitation of Trustee meetings
- Preparation and execution of Trustee resolutions
- Signing and execution of any required statutory documentation