Isle of Man OGRA e-Gaming Licence
Isle of Man OGRA Licence
The Isle of Man OGRA Licence is a single Licence available at three different levels.
- Standard Licence £35,000 P/A
- Network Licence £50,000 P/A
- Sub-Licence £5,000 P/A
- One-off Application Fee* £5,000 Set Fee
To comply with the requirements of OGRA, Operators in the Isle of Man must:
- Establish an Isle of Man Company;
- Have at least 2 local Directors, who must be individuals not corporate entities;
- Appoint at least one resident Designated Official (DO), or where that Designated Official cannot reside in the Isle of Man, an Operations Manager (OM);
- Either register players on Isle of Man servers or operate under a Network Services Licence which obliges them to establish the network services in the Isle of Man; and
- Locate gambling and trading accounts in a GSC recognised Bank.
Please note: a Full Licence does not cover the gambling activities of a parent or holding Company or the operations of sister companies.
If your e-Gaming business offers any of the following types of online gambling you will require a full OGRA Licence:
- Betting Exchanges;
- Online Casino Games (roulette, blackjack, slots, etc);
- Live Dealing;
- Peer to Peer Games (poker, bingo, backgammon, Mah-jong, etc);
- Mobile Phone Betting;
- Fantasy Football (or similar);
- Financial Trading (but not spread betting);
- Pari-Mutuel and Pool Betting;
- Network Gaming;
- Certain Spot-the-Ball Style Games; and
- Network Services.
"Their integrity, positive
attitude and ethics are at
the core of this company."
Master 300ft MY Navi