A Disaster Recovery Provider is entitled to provide Disaster Recovery Services to an Overseas Operator to allow the Overseas Operator’s site to remain live during a period of Disaster, provided that the following terms are met.
- The Disaster Period or any Disaster Periods, do not exceed thirty days in aggregate in any twenty four month period; and
- Subject to the above paragraph, an additional thirty days aggregate period in any twenty four months may be granted subject to the approval of the Gambling Supervision Commission and thereafter, an additional thirty day aggregate period in any twenty four month period subject to the approval of the department.
Isle of Man Infrastructure
The Isle of Man has an advanced telecommunications infrastructure to support Disaster Recovery, which is detailed below.
- 2 Self-healing (SDH) fibre optic rings to the UK and Ireland and additional one-way fibre optic cable to the UK;
- Multiple MPLS networks offering high capacity, fully managed and flexible connectivity internationally;
- 1.2 terabit cable capacity;
- Secure data centres offering gaming specific expertise and industry leading DDoS mitigation solutions;
- Self-sufficient power station supported by subsea gas and electricity supplies; and
- 4G mobile broadband.
"Their integrity, positive
attitude and ethics are at
the core of this company."
Master 300ft MY Navi